Monday, July 27, 2009

Today was great! I got to sleep in for the first time since school ended, which was fantastic! I got out of bed at 10:30 and decided that I should probably go running since it's been awhile. I was super slow, but it felt really good. It wasn't as hot today as it has been (so is was 85 instead of 95). I sat around, took a shower, sat around, fell asleep, went to DI, watched the CSI marathon, and fell asleep. It was awesome. I finally woke up and went to FHE with Beth in the greenhouses. We went on a little tour of the tropical and the desert rooms and Beth made it rain. Afterwards, we went to Frontier Pies and Bishop and Brother Eaton treated us to pie. Delicious! When we were done, me and Beth went to Walmart with Brianna Dance and our new friend named Jacob. Jacob told ua about this terrible experience he had with warm 7up when he was in highschool. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! He said that he took a huge drink of a warm 7up while he was driving. He drank it a little too fast and it somehow got caught in his troat and made him pass out. He ran off the road and took out 20 feet of some old lady's bushes, ran over the top of a road sign, and hit the back of a truck which rolled into the back of another vehicle. It was then that he woke up with all of this destruction around him and he had no idea what had just happened. So there you go, the moral of the story is that you should NEVER drink warm 7up, especially while driving. HILARIOUS! Me and Beth are planning on putting a large case of 7up on top of his car to ensure that it warms in the sun and that he drinks it while in the car. Sounds like a good idea to me! Love you girls.

<3 Mikey.

1 comment:

  1. "Lately I'm alright, and lately I'm not scared. I've figured out, that what you do to me feels like I'm floating on air. I don't need to know right now, all I know is I believe in the very thing that got us here. And now I can't leave."

    miss you, mikey.

    ReplyDelete