Sunday, July 26, 2009

For Meagan

So it's official... I have graduated from college! Now I just need to figure out what I am supposed to do for the rest of my life. My tentative plan is to move to Utah and find a job. Good luck in this economy, right? My hope and prayer is that it will come easily. For now I am living with my good friends Ashley and Mark in lovely little townhouse in a magical place called Rexburg, Idaho. It's only been three days since I graduated, but it kind of seems like it's been forever. I had a lot fun this weekend. My friend Brad came into town from Utah and we were able to hang out a little with some of our other friends from back in the day. I was talking to Ashley about how we have the kind of friends who you won't see for a whole year and things are exactly like they were before. It is amazing how you can pick up exactly where you left off. The people you meet in college are the people you will be friends with for the rest of your life (which I am ready to get on with). Isn't that great? My thoughts are a little scrambled, but that's okay. At least they are all positive. Don't worry, tomorrow's post will be better. Love you all.

<3 Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment