Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Trip preparations..

I just want you all to know that I do still read the blogs, I just haven't had time to write on my own. Lame excuse, but I've put in a lot of playing time lately. I feel as though I deserve it for going to 6 consecutive semesters of college... Anyway, today I am getting ready to leave with Bethy Boo tomorrow morning. Here's our plan:

Wednesday
-Leave at 9:45 am
-Stop by the mall in IF for shorts and tank tops
-Drive to Logan
-Eat lunch with Brittney and Lonny
-Get ready for Isaac's rehearsal dinner
-Drive to Salt Lake
-Help Share-Bear set everything up
-EAT! SOCIALIZE!
-Sleep in Salt Lake

Thursday
-Isaac's wedding (me and Britt are going too)
-Look around for an apartment if I have time
-Reception?
-EAT! EAT SOME MORE!
-Sleep in Salt Lake

Friday
-Awaken early
-Drive to airport
-Depart at 9:50 am
-Arrive in Vegas at 10:10 am
-See Sydney!
-Wait patiently for Meagan and Kayla to come
-Party like it's 1999

Sound good? Can't wait to see you girls. I can't believe it's already here! I've been working on my tan, so I hope I don't get too burned. I was telling Brittney that I may have to be pushed around in a wheelchair so I don't faint from the heat. I may also have to be fanned with giant palm leaves at all times. Hope you guys are cool with that... Love you!

<3 mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment