Thursday, August 6, 2009

BOX OF FUN.

Today I got a surprise in the mail! It was a graduation package from my good friends Ty and Jess. I was so excited to open it, but was confused as how do to so since it was completely covered in green duct tape! When I finally figured it out, this is what I found:


- 1 Powell's Books shirt (PURPLE!)
- 1 pack of CAT playing cards
- 1 box of 32 Crayons
- 1 rape whistle
- 1 tiny spool of thread
- 1 Donald Duck Disneyland pin
- 1 Kung Foo Panda magnet
- 1 travel Battleship game
- 1 sparkly Hannah Montana puzzle
- 4 Transformers Band Aids
- 1 pack of stickers
- 5 37 cent stamps
- 1 pack of fruit snacks (which I already ate)
- 4 #2 pencils
- 2 dice
- 1 gray paint swatch
- 1 clothes pin
- 25 random facts about Rainn Wilson
- 1 Biore nose strip
- 1 original drawing of "Sandy Bee-Atch" the Drag Queen
- 1 "Reading is Sexy" bumper sticker
- 2 Goosebumps books: Say Cheese and Die! and The Cuckoo Clock of Doom
- 5 CDs: Music of Russia, John Denver Collection, Amy Grant Christmas, Smallville Soundtrack, and a creepy one that's supposed to help you fall asleep.
- 20 red pepper packets
- 24 parmesan cheese packets
- a card with $1 and a dime (for tithing) inside

As I pulled each item out of the box, I continued to laugh harder and harder. It was HILARIOUS! Some of the things they sent have some kind of inside joke attached to it, but most of it is just random. This is the front of the card:


Somehow, they seem to have captured the exact thought that is running through my head at this very moment. AMAZING!

And the inside:



It's always nice to have a little reminder to pay my tithing...


Anyway, just thought you guys would enjoy that. Miss you tons!

14 days!


<3 mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment